“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Not Political But What is Happening to Our Food Supply



Just ignore if not interested but this was the fastest way for me to get this video out to those who might be interested. It is long probably about an hour, so if this is not  of interest, just go on by. I have always had an interest in Nutrition and a concern about what agribusiness might be doing to our food supply. I recently removed all wheat from my families diet and it has led to a further interest in having good food for them..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a Nut !!!!!!!!

Justin Loger said...

If you are into nutrition and such you should look into the movie Food Inc. I lent it to my dad but it was a real eye opener.

Peru Town Forum said...

Sounds interesting. We had lettuce tonight from Hyvee that was hydroponically grown and from Princeton IL. Are you familiar with that company producing the lettuce?

Peru Town Forum said...

5:05 PM

Most nut and nut products are very good for you.