“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Monday, March 19, 2012

Get out and Vote!

Polls will be open at 6:00 a.m. with Primary contests for county, state and federal offices tomorrow, Tuesday March 20th. Remember to take a close look at your Voter I.D. card in order to make certain you know your correct polling place. Last year LaSalle County made some changes to the Precinct structure and Peru Precincts were changed quite a bit. For example, my precinct boundaries were changed and I have a different polling place now. I have been voting at Peru Eagles for more than 25 years but this year my polling place is St. Johns Lutheran Church. So be sure you know where you go to vote now. If you are unsure of your polling place you can call the County Clerks office at 815-434-8202 for assistance. I can also provide you with information on your polling place as well as transportation to the polls if you or someone you know needs some assistance. Please feel free to call me at 815-252-8050 / 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Justin Loger said...

This is a good link on where to vote from the NewsTribune http://newstrib.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=29&ArticleID=18051