“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ottawa and How the Peru Airport Benefits Them

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=401657&query=duncan air field
Interesting article on how the Peru Airport benefits both Ottawa and Streator. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what companies in the LaSalle Peru area use the airport for company business.  I know that Carus did in the past and may still do so.

An interesting place to watch for how much it is costing us versus what we get in return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting article Lois. I did ask my alderman what businesses used our airport and he said Pet Smart and could give me no other information. I also asked what companies came to Peru because of the airport and got no direct answer.