“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Long-time Iowa farm cartoonist fired after creating this cartoon

Long-time Iowa farm cartoonist fired after creating this cartoon

Again talking about Free Speech.

I have been frequently criticized for exercising my free speech on this blog and after reading this article, I can surmise that that free of allowing free speech is spreading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are criticized for exercising your free speech? Who has ever stopped you from speaking? And even then, who cares what you say? Ironically, you are the biggest censor of free speech by running an anonymous blog and actually not posting reasonable comments that don't go with whatever twisted thing you are trying to accomplish. This is why your blog died, just in case you didn't know that.

Peru Town Forum said...

10:55 AM

I never said I was denied free speech. Now you third sentence really tells me a lot about you. Basically if I don't agree with you, you don't care about what I think. Sounds very Authoritarian.

The blog did not die, you are writing on it. I removed myself from most of the comments made during our recent election, it was time for the people to talk. They re elected Mayor Harl but he received less votes than the combination of votes against him and he should run his office with that in mind. Actually I am not sure what the Mayor does now that we have an administrator and an economic director. Perhaps you could tell me.

Anonymous said...

There were also more combined votes against the other candidates. It could be twisted to say most people voted against Rodney.