“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Sunday, March 13, 2016

MINONKTALK Illinois Primary Tuesday Ready to Vote?

editor


I don't remember any election that has been so ugly and really has Americans upset and it doesn't look as if there will be much to be happy about. I to myself I keep saying "Is this the best the USA can offer to us?"

And I have certainly found out how little many Americans know Little about how the government works, they know little about the separation of powers and believe one man the President can fix it all.  I keep saying that somehow our educational system has failed us?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1968 Democrat Primary.

Anonymous said...

Anyone notice that the Peru Greenhouse is for sale and evidently no longer a business as it looks empty inside. Has the business moved?

Anonymous said...

Minonktalk? Really?

Who knows 10:37? It is amazing it has stayed open this long. The competition in that industry is fierce and they have not updated their business in ages. As the guy that ran Tonica nursery.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the new computer thing they used to look me up when I voted.

Anonymous said...

Lois only 28 votes; Pal Stevie 47 votes what is going on?????

Peru Town Forum said...

This questions needs no answer if you know the precincts of Peru and the population of them, you should know. Thanks for letting me know what the outcome was on that election.

It is all about changing demographics, changing owner occupied resideences versus rentals and all that goes with it.

Anonymous said...

maybe it has something to do with the number of Democrats and Republicans.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting yourself out there Lois. It is not easy to stand up, have the courage, and actually sign up to get involved. Good job!