“It doesn’t take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men.”

Samuel Adams

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Can't Go Home Again - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You Can't Go Home Again - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Put this in the context of this election because it fits perfectly. Nothing ever returns to the same because the same people cannot be there any longer and in fact nothing can be the same. It is a changing world and you can't go home again.

1 comment:

Peru Town Forum said...

This municipal election is not about me or what I write and I don't plan on posting any of that. What I wrote about the power plant is pretty much what you are complaining I didn't. Don't nit pick, it is not worth your time or mine.